- Failure to clean the dryer vent is the leading cause of home dryer fires.
- 2,900 homes clothes dryer fires are reported each year and cause an estimated 5 deaths a year, 100 injuries, and $35 Million in property loss.
Keep your home safe by reducing the risk of a fire.
Residential home owners should consider a yearly maintenance cleaning of the dryer vent.
- Avoid fire hazards
- Reduce lint build up
- Increase efficiency of your dryer
- Clean the dryer lint screen before and after each use.
- Clean behind the dryer were lint can build up.
- Turn the dryer off before leaving your home.
- Make sure that the dryer is plugged into an outlet suitable for its electric needs.
- Gas-Powered dryers should be inspected by a professional occasionally to ensure that the gas line connection are intact and free of leaks.